Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Found a Great Kansas City Wedding Limousine Service





Last year, my wife and I got married in Kansas City. She has a big family, and they live all over the country, so all of them flew into town for the wedding. It was a little overwhelming, I'll tell you! I've organized a few corporate retreats in my day, but you've never tested your logistics skills until you've planned a big wedding! We had people coming from Iowa, Colorado, California, and even an aunt who lived in Alaska! It seemed like everybody was arriving at different times, and due to some last-minute mix-ups a few people even ended up staying at different hotels.


It was my responsibility to make sure the family and wedding party got where they needed to be. 


It was my job to make sure that everyone could get from the airports to their hotels, their hotels to the church (some of them twice, for the rehearsal and the wedding itself), and from the church to the reception, then back to their hotels and back to the airport to catch their flights home. I thought I was going to pull my hair out, until I discovered a Kansas City wedding limousine service located in Overland Park. They certainly sounded good. As one of the largest limousine services in the Kansas City area, they'd been in the business since 1979 and had an extensive and diverse fleet of chauffeured vehicles to meet our needs. They'd also won "Best of Kansas City" from Ingram's Magazine for six years running! That's a pretty good record!





After doing my research, I contacted the limousine service that looked like they could best meet my specific needs.


So I gave them a call, and I was quickly blown away by how much easier everything became. All those mind-boggling logistics from just a few days before got handled quickly, efficiently, and in style with the help of a Kansas City wedding limousine service from Overland Chauffeured Services. They knew weddings, and had services tailored to get everyone where they needed to be, even taking care of some things I hadn't even thought of. And their drivers were all courteous and classy, and knew their way around town beautifully. My wife and I used their limousine service to drive us to and from the ceremony, with chilled champagne and mints, and a red carpet service at our destination.


The family all loved the service, and Overland Chauffeured Services took a lot of the worry off my head so I could focus on more important things, like seeing my lovely bride-to-be walk down the aisle. Everybody was right where they needed to be, right when they needed to be there, and they arrived in comfort and style. The wedding was beautiful, and now that our anniversary is coming up, I'm thinking of giving Overland Chauffeured Services another call to book a limousine for a night out on the town to commemorate the occasion.


The author of this article called Overland Chauffeured Services in KC to hire a chauffeur-driven limousine service for a wedding. Overland Chauffeured Services is a world-class limousine, corporate transportation, airport and group shuttle service in the Kansas City area. You can call (800) 575-4845 today to arrange your own luxury transportation experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment